Welcome to Darul Uloom
I warmly welcome all of you with the Islamic greeting of Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullāhi wa Barakatu.
Darul Uloom Islamic High School combines 1445 years of Islamic history and tradition with the 21st century needs of students in modern day Britain for boys between 11 and 16. Since 1985, Darul Uloom has served the community by providing, well-nurtured Ulema and Huffadh, representatives of Islam to serve both non-Muslim and Muslim communities. It is a madrasah dedicated to …..
Our Mission and Philosophy
Our aim is to offer a complete education by nurturing and developing every aspect of a student’s heart, mind and body so that they become creative thinkers, conscientious leaders and sincere believers.
DUIHS combines 1445 years of rich Islamic History and tradition with the 21st century needs of students living in modern day Britain. We provide an exceptional all-round Islamic and secular education for boys of secondary school age.
At DUIHS we have students from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds. However, we are all united serving one purpose: service of Allaah’s religion through mutual love and cooperation.
As well as encouraging academic excellence, drive and achievement, with remarkable results at GCSE, DUIHS provides a great emphasis on Tarbiyyah (moral and spiritual training) of students. And in doing so instilling in them excellent adaab and akhlaaq (manners and good character) and a strong attachment to Allaah and the Sunnah of the Prophet Sallallaah Alahi Wa sallam.
A S P I R E
The Darul Uloom way makes DUIHS values-based and values-driven. This is the foundation of the work we do with every student. Underpinning the Darul Uloom way is our key value of ASPIRE.
• To inspire an aspiration of driven success and high Achievement
• To instil an atmosphere of tolerance, understanding, loyalty and Solidarity with the Ummah
• To manifest motivation, confidence and Persevere
• To permeate a love of deen, hosting it at the heart of every venture, with excellent Islam
• To nurture an unwavering persona of courtesy, openness, a sense of cohesion and community, leadership and Respect
• To breed and grow ambition, working hard in all activities, to Excel