Welcome to Darul Uloom
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu,Read more
Darul Uloom has come an extremely long way since those early days in 1985 when the school started with just a small building and even less resources. My vision was to establish an institute that would create experts in the Islamic sciences who would become exemplary representatives of Islam, preserve the Islamic identity of British Muslims, and possess the necessary skills to benefit the local community and enrich the wider society...
Our Mission and PhilosophyOur aim is to offer a complete education by nurturing and developing every aspect of a student’s heart, mind and body so that they become creative thinkers, conscientious leaders and sincere believers. DUIHS combines 1438 years of rich Islamic History and tradition with the 21st century needs of students living in modern day Britain. We provide an exceptional all-round Islamic and secular education for boys of secondary school age.
At DUIHS we have students from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds. However we are all united serving one purpose; service of Allaah’s religion through mutual love and cooperation.
RespectAs well as encouraging academic excellence, drive and achievement, with remarkable results at GCSE, DUIHS provides a great emphasis on Tarbiyyah (moral and spiritual training) of students. And in doing so instilling in them excellent adaab and akhlaaq (manners and good character) and a strong attachment to Allaah and the Sunnah of the Prophet Sallallaah Alahi Wa sallam.
A S P I R EThe Darul Uloom way makes DUIHS values-based and values-driven. This is the foundation of the work we do with every student. Underpinning the Darul Uloom way is our key value of ASPIRE.
• To inspire an aspiration of driven success and high Achievement
• To instil an atmosphere of tolerance, understanding, loyalty and Solidarity with the Ummah
• To manifest motivation, confidence and Persevere
• To permeate a love of deen, hosting it at the heart of every venture, with excellent Islam
• To nurture an unwavering persona of courtesy, openness, a sense of cohesion and community, leadership and Respect
• To breed and grow ambition, working hard in all activities, to Excel